To submit your proposal, follow these 5 steps:
1. Carefully read the "Conditions of participation";
2. Download the entire "Application Pack";
3. Fill in all the fields in the "General information" and "Description of the Proposal" directly online.
4. Fill in the "Application Form" and the "Application for Participation", uploading them to the dedicated sections;
5. Upload the identity card of the Legal Representative of the project, a PowerPoint (maximum 3 slides) and other useful documents.
Your application will automatically access an eligibility check. If the "application form" is complete, the evaluation will be carried out directly in the Technical Committee. On the contrary, in the case of an incomplete application, additions will be requested within 60 days, after which, in the event of adequate answers, the proposal will pass to the evaluation phase in the "Technical Committee"; in case of no reply, the application will be archived.
REMEMBER: We recommend to fill in carefully the application form so to speed up the eligibility check and the following evaluation procedures. Incomplete or approximate applications will slow down your process towards easy testing within Torino City Lab. Thanks in advance for your collaboration.